Freshwater

Located in the wilds of Wyoming, the name Freshwater was chosen as a Western analogy to Christ. Just as He is the Living Water, and we must have Him to have eternal life, any desert dweller knows the importance of fresh water to life, both for self, and the nourishment of crops or livestock. By taking nourishment in God and His word, we strengthen our own relationship with Him, our faith, and the quality and abundance of our fruitfulness.

Our keystone verse is from Jeremiah, Chapter 17, Verse 8: "For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see whenSave heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit."

The fruit that we speak of is mentioned in Galatians 5:22
"22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

And the heat could be anything we experience that might test our faith in God; trials and tribulations, relationships, anything that focuses our love and attention anywhere but on Him...

Thursday, September 3, 2020

New Chair for Me!!!!!


I LOVE MY NEW CHAIR!!!! Just getting that off my chest right off the bat ;).

Yep, it's a super cool looking chair, and it is sooooo comfortable! 

I found this one on Amazon. It' actually listed as a "Gamer Chair", but it's a pretty darn comfortable desk chair. It arrived several days earlier than the original estimate, and I am very excited.

I looked for quite awhile, because I wanted a good chair, but I didn't want to spend tons of money on a chair that I wasn't sure would be a good fit or of good quality. Going to the store and actually sitting in several chairs for fit isn't really an option at the moment, so I needed to find one that would work for me, and one that I could return without a hassle if it didn't, which is where Amazon comes in, because free shipping and free returns is a pretty big deal in this day and age.


Isn't it cool?

 

 I can't decide if I feel more "Captain America" or "Wonder Woman" when I sit in my new chair!


The wheels are easy to attach and it rolls easily, and the arm rests move in and out as well.

My Amazon review hadn't posted yet, but here is the information I provided:

I love this chair! I am not super mechanically inclined and it wasn’t that hard to put together. The problems that I did have were mostly mine because I wasn’t paying attention when I was putting the arms on and I had the seat upside down and flipped it over to put it on the base and realized that the arms were upside down. That was me not the chair, not the directions. So pay attention!


The only difficulty really was with some of the thicker pieces I had a little trouble matching the screw into the hole, but it was just a matter of wiggling till it got there.


When you go to attach the armrest on the right side, you do need to hold the tilt lever up out of the way in order to be able to turn the Allen wrench.


And the Allen wrench with the handle well that was just a fantastic idea. I had a lot more torque and a lot more comfort with my hand and could turn the screws much better than if I had just had a regular Allen wrench.



And when it was all put together and I sat in the chair, my helper of course wanted to be in my lap!











No comments:

Post a Comment