* 4 cups white sugar
* 1 cup light brown sugar
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
* 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
* 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and boil for 7 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallow creme until well incorporated and melted. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth; spread in prepared pan. Let cool before cutting into squares.
FOOLPROOF CHOCOLATE FUDGE
3 (6-ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt morsels with Eagle Brand. Removed from heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Spread evenly into wax paper-lined 8-inch square pan.
Chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
(Makes about 1-3/4 pounds)