Freshwater

Located in the wilds of Wyoming, the name Freshwater was chosen as a Western analogy to Christ. Just as He is the Living Water, and we must have Him to have eternal life, any desert dweller knows the importance of fresh water to life, both for self, and the nourishment of crops or livestock. By taking nourishment in God and His word, we strengthen our own relationship with Him, our faith, and the quality and abundance of our fruitfulness.

Our keystone verse is from Jeremiah, Chapter 17, Verse 8: "For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see whenSave heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit."

The fruit that we speak of is mentioned in Galatians 5:22
"22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

And the heat could be anything we experience that might test our faith in God; trials and tribulations, relationships, anything that focuses our love and attention anywhere but on Him...

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Coffee-Mate Brew Crew Post - What is Your Dream Vacation?

The newest Coffee-Mate Brew Crew assignment is to share where we would love to visit in the world!

We all have that vacation spot that we hope to one day visit. Some of us have already been to this dream location, only to find that it made us want to go somewhere else just as exciting. That’s what they call the “travel bug.”

For this activity, we want you to sit down with your favorite cup of COFFEE-MATE deliciousness and tell us about where you would go if you could go anywhere in the world. Would you explore the cafes in Paris, wander the beaches of Bora Bora, or take a road trip to every state in the USA? Wherever that place is, we want to hear all about it. 


There are so many places in the world that I would love to visit!  I would love to take my family on a world tour!  One of the first things I would like to do is visit the three states I've never made it to, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Hawaii.  I would also love to see Australia and New Zealand, China, Japan, and Southeast Asia.  I want to see if the water is really as blue as the photos say in the Caymans and the Bahamas!

I would want to see EVERYTHING!  Oregon is known for its coastline and forests, I want to visit the Flying Horse Carousel in Rhode Island and Hawaii is famous for its beautiful beaches and exotic plants and flowers. 

Australia is just a fascinating place, full of mystery and wonder from this end of the globe.  I want to see all the different climates and areas, and I would love to go to the Hillsong Conference if I ever had the opportunity. 

The whole world is just one big beautiful place to explore, and I would love to see as much of it as I could.


I have been through most of the United States, just traveling and exploring, and I can't imagine anything that would be more fun than just wandering around with my family, enjoying and learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment