Freshwater

Located in the wilds of Wyoming, the name Freshwater was chosen as a Western analogy to Christ. Just as He is the Living Water, and we must have Him to have eternal life, any desert dweller knows the importance of fresh water to life, both for self, and the nourishment of crops or livestock. By taking nourishment in God and His word, we strengthen our own relationship with Him, our faith, and the quality and abundance of our fruitfulness.

Our keystone verse is from Jeremiah, Chapter 17, Verse 8: "For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see whenSave heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit."

The fruit that we speak of is mentioned in Galatians 5:22
"22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

And the heat could be anything we experience that might test our faith in God; trials and tribulations, relationships, anything that focuses our love and attention anywhere but on Him...

Friday, May 25, 2012

CafeMom Influencer Program 3M Screen Privacy Filter

My children like to steal my phone and run around taking pictures! They each have computer time where they work on various projects, take keyboarding classes, participate in online discussions, and play games.

My computer is "hands off" for the kids, but they like to linger over my shoulder. I police my facebook as much as possible to block off things that I don't want represented on my page, and that I don't want my children to see, but there are sometimes things that pop up that I'd like to block their eyes from. Christmas/birthday shopping online will be much easier too!


I chose a 3M Privacy Filter for my laptop computer. It was at the post office this afternoon when we picked up the mail, so I cracked open the box after supper and am checking it out :). It's already defeated my biggest snooper, our 11 year old daughter who likes to linger behind both of our computers and read over our shoulders. My husband has a larger screen that is more visible, and we wanted to try it on his computer, but the larger ones were quite expensive and we wanted to see how well it worked before we invested such a considerable amount.

I know I followed the directions with measuring. I double checked, triple checked, used a measuring tape, and I still managed to get one that's taller and narrower than the screen. It works okay for the purpose of checking it out, and it actually covers most of the area of the screen, so it's not a big problem.

The 3M Screen Protector was very easy to install, and there were enough tabs that I could use option A on one computer, and I can throw a second set of tabs on another laptop to play with the versatility. I even held it up to my husband's computer screen just to get a different viewpoint, and it stayed quite well on its own, even without the tabs.

I love that it protects the screen from wear and tear, sticky fingers and dust, but I also love tha tit protects my information from the snoop over my shoulder.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, but definitely moms with kids old enough to be interested in checking out what you're looking at. Christmas shopping just got a whole lot easier ;).

I would definitely recommend checking again the measurements so that you get a screen protector that is the correct fit for your device.



No comments:

Post a Comment